Mental Health; Suicide; Employee Assistance Programs; Rehabilitation; Emotional Responses; Trauma-informed Care
This event offers
12.0 CNE credits
Accredited by This nursing continuing professional development activity has been approved by Ohio Nurses Association for 12 CNE, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91)#2020000000338. Applicants must attend at least 80% of daily presentations and complete an evaluation form in order to receive contact hours certification..
OAOHN Is Proud To Partner With HAMPTON INN & SUITES For Our Annual Conference!
Hampton Inn & Suites 5256 Broadmoor Circle NW
Canton, OH 44709
Free Shuttle to Conference
Phone - 330-491-4335
Room Block is reserved under OAOHN Fall Conference Rate $85 plus tax per night (breakfast included)
To receive this rate reservations must be made before the cutoff date of 10/10/21.
CONFERENCE CANCELLATION POLICY
Registrant substitutions may be made at any time with no penalty. Cancellations received in writing on or before October 18, 2021 will receive a refund minus a $30.00 administrative fee. Cancellations received after October 18, 2021 will not be refunded. OAOHN reserves the right to cancel the conference due to lack of registrants. In case of conference cancellations, OAOHN’s liability is limited to the refund of the conference registration fee only. OAOHN reserves the right to alter this program without prior notice.
For questions on the cancellation policy, please contact Jennifer Boggs at oaohntreasurer@gmail. com.
Exhibit & Sponsor
SPECIAL PRICING FOR 2021 ONLY
Chapter Sponsorship Opportunities
In supporting OAOHN you are not only funding important programs, but also helping us to provide the training/education that creates the talent who will continue to work in the Occupational Health Profession. We rely on the generous sponsorship of organizations and companies like yours, in order to assure that we can offer a quality event at the lowest possible cost to participants.
Thank you for considering supporting us!
Annual Chapter Partner
$450 per year includes the following benefits (12 months from the time of agreement from company)
● Recognition on all chapter materials for 12 months
● Recognized in all event promotion, registration promotion and all on-site materials
● Opportunity to provide brief presentation to event attendees (<3 min)
● Company Logo with hyperlink on chapter website for 12 months
● Company Logo with hyperlink on all chapter eblasts from Executive Director
● Opportunity to submit up to 2 eblasts that will be sent to all OAOHN members throughout the
state by the Executive Director anytime throughout the year of the partnership
● Exhibitor table at Annual Conference (Set Up on 11/4/21 during the morning session with
introduction at lunch on 11/4/21, and networking with attendees from approximately 5-7pm on
11/4/21. Exhibitor space open from 7am – 1:30pm on 11/5/21 with announcement of any table
prize winners at lunch on 11/5/21.
● Listing of meeting attendees via email after conference conclusion.
Each sponsor may have up to one Representative from their organization attend classes with continuing education credit with complimentary registration. If more employees from your company/organization wish to attend they may pre-register at the member price.
- Sponsors are encouraged to provide a table/door prize drawing at their tables
- Sponsor’s Logos will be included on a form for attendees to have signed and then be entered into a drawing for prize(s) to encourage visiting all sponsor tables.
- Each Sponsor table may have up to two Representatives present at the table.
A SPECIAL opportunity for those unable to attend the physical conference is offered to sponsor the hospitality tables during breaks and lunches. For only $200, your company will have an approximate one by two foot area on a separate table in the hospitality area to display brochures and/or educational information throughout the conference.
Payment and all display supplies must be received at the OAOHN office by October 1st, 2021.
Other Conference Opportunities:
This is a great way to get your company name out to our attendees. If your company is interested in one of the items below, you will need to provide the items and make sure they are received in the OAOHN office by October 1, 2021.
A minimum of 100 will be needed, and any remaining items will be sent back to the contact if desired.
First Come; First Serve So Don’t Miss Out!
● USB Flash Drives
● Pens & Note Pads
● Conference Bags
● Hand sanitizers
● Hand cream
● Quick reference cards for CPR, Mental health first aid, Stress management, etc
● Mugs or cups with logo and/or encouraging messages
● Other appropriate educational or informational items
All the above opportunities can be invoiced or paid by credit card.
Please call or text: Alberta Hudec, Sponsor Chairman, at 440-336-6085
If no answer, please leave a message.
Or email: email@example.com
May also contact:
Peggy Berry, Executive Director, at 937-304-4922
OAOHN OFFICE ADDRESS:
74 W, Whipp Road
Dayton, Ohio 45459